In order to more easily explain caching, and gather the information you need to know in one place, I wrote a tool which analyses any URL, and is able to score the site in terms of how well it is configured for caching. The intent is to promote better caching practices, and help educate people on the HTTP headers that matter.
Covered in the talk:
* Headers that impact caching
* What are CDNs, and how do you best use them
* How to test your caching is working
* How the tool can help explain the current caching setup, and how to optimise it
* Integration with Drupal, and how Drupal best practices can be instilled
The gamification layer will allow you to test your site against other sites, to see how well you stack up.
Speaker: Sean Hamlin