Arora Devanshu, Vidhatanand V
OpenSense Labs, New Delhi, India
Having excellent technical capabilities is cool, but does your content strategy reflect that.
Getting clients via word of mouth is cool but are you able to get enough new eyeballs.
“Give value, give value, give value, give value, then ask for business.” - Gary V.
In this session, we will talk about how we grew our organic traffic 1100% in the last 8 months alone.
See screenshots from SEMrush
No quick hacks
No keyword stuffing
Not even grey-hat techniques
Just content that is valuable for users.
"It’s not about creating a ton of content, it’s about creating a ton of results using minimal content."
Attendees will gain the following -
1. How to devise the right content strategy for your agency?
2. Which form of content works best?
3. How do you measure the success of your content strategy?
4. Creating the right lean team for helping you achieve your content goals?
5. Which channels should you rely, to market your content?