There's an ancient Zimbabwean proverb that goes something like:
If you can talk, you can sing.
If you can walk, you can dance.
If you can type, you can code.
So bring your laptops - Chromebooks are fine! Have you ever wanted to program but just felt like you'd "aged out", or just didn't have what it takes to parse the bizarre characters and logic of code. Balderdash! This session is designed to not only demonstrate how anyone can learn to code, but that it can be totally fun!
- Must take some minimal pleasure in colors
- Must delight in watching things dance around the screen.
- Mastery of basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and (sorry) division.
- Left vs. right differentiation
- Hunt-and-peck typing skills