This session will cover the basics of getting started with Layout Builder for Drupal 8 and 9. We will cover how it can be used to supercharge your site building tasks so that content editors can utilize the awesome power of Layout Builder for a unique front-end presentation.
In this talk, we will go over:
- How to get up and running and the basics of setting up a content type for Layout Builder
- Layout Builder Styles module and how it can really help with theming a Layout Builder page
- Layout Builder Component Attributes for developers to implement custom classes and ids
- Layout builder Library to give content editors easy selection of pre-built layouts
- Layout Builder overrides
- How Drupal configuration works for all this